Artwork and photographs celebrating Kate Moss to go under the hammer
London: Kate Moss is the subject of a collection of pictures collected by Gert Elfering, which are set to sell at auction house Christie`s in London.
In one of the pictures, the supermodel is seen sporting a gold glittering bodysuit, the Mirror reported.
In another revealing snap, Moss poses topless while wearing an open jacket with black tights and heels.
The images, which are part of a collection- featuring painting, collages, sculptures and a tapestry, are priced between 10,000 and 35,000 pounds.
Creator Elfering told the publication that Moss is the ultimate modern muse who has altered perceptions for women across the globe, encouraging them towards greater individuality and expressive freedom.
The auction will take place on September 25 and the public will be able to view the collection at the auction house in London between September 21 and 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!
- Sushant Singh Rajput FLIES high for ‘Chandamama Door Ke’ – WATCH, it’s mind-blowing
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim ‘apology’ post row: THESE Bollywood celebrities have extended support
- Raj Kapoor loved his cinema, booze, leading ladies: Rishi Kapoor
- Makar Sankranti, Pongal, Bihu wishes throng Twitter; look who said what!
- Book on Swami Vivekananda launched on his 154th birth anniversary
- How to organise a Lohri party?
- Swami Vivekananda Jayanti: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute on National Youth Day