Barkhad Abdi in talks to join Judd Apatow`s `Trainwreck`
Los Angeles:Oscar-nominated actor Barkhad Abdi is reportedly in talks to star in his first major film since his stint as a Somali pirate in `Captain Phillips`.
Abdi, 28, apparently join a cast that includes Amy Schumer, Bill Hader and Brie Larson in Judd Apatow`s `Trainwreck`, reportedly.
The casting news could not have come at a better time for Abdi, who recently opened up about the financial struggles he has faced since filming on `Captain Phillips` wrapped.
Tilda Swinton, Vanessa Bayer, John Cena, and Ezra Miller are also in negotiations to join the cast for the film, which is scheduled to hit cinemas in July, 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Can you SPOT the mistake in this pic?
- CONFIRMED! Sonakshi Sinha to star with Akshay Kumar in next
- Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock wished 'Happy Birthday' by THESE Bollywood hotties!
- Virat Kohli – Anushka Sharma: Will the couple reconcile – This could be an indicator!
- Anushka Sharma kicks the butt in 'Sultan' new still—See inside!
- World Heritage Day: Chola architecture photo exhibition begins at Darasuram temple
- Daniel Radcliffe returns to the New York stage
- Harry Potter author's chair sells for USD 394,000 at auction
- Third edition of 'Connections' to be blend of European, Indian artists
- Kajol’s selfie with daughter Nysa – See Pic