Barkhad Abdi in talks to join Judd Apatow`s `Trainwreck`
Los Angeles:Oscar-nominated actor Barkhad Abdi is reportedly in talks to star in his first major film since his stint as a Somali pirate in `Captain Phillips`.
Abdi, 28, apparently join a cast that includes Amy Schumer, Bill Hader and Brie Larson in Judd Apatow`s `Trainwreck`, reportedly.
The casting news could not have come at a better time for Abdi, who recently opened up about the financial struggles he has faced since filming on `Captain Phillips` wrapped.
Tilda Swinton, Vanessa Bayer, John Cena, and Ezra Miller are also in negotiations to join the cast for the film, which is scheduled to hit cinemas in July, 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!