Benedict Cumberbatch`s `Hamlet` tickets go on sale this month
London: `Sherlock` star Benedict Cumberbatch`s `Hamlet` will begin performances on August 5, 2015.
Lyndsey Turner`s production of William Shakespeare`s play will have its official opening night on August 25, 2015, with its limited 12-week run concluding on October 31, reportedly.
Tickets are priced between 30 pounds and 62.50 pounds plus booking fee, and a limited number of Premium Seats are also available.
Tickets go on public sale on August 11 at 10am. For each performance, there will be 100 seats available at 10 pounds positioned throughout the auditorium. These tickets will go on sale at a later date.
There will also be four `education matinees` for schools, higher and further education students that will go on sale via the Barbican in early 2015.
Further casting and details will be announced at a later date. `Hamlet` will be produced by Sonia Friedman Productions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- See pic: Shaalia groove in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded' finale!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan