Benedict Cumberbatch to have wax figurine at Tussauds
London: Actor Benedict Cumberbatch is the latest celebrity to have his wax statue at the Madame Tussauds museum here.
He met sculptors and technicians for the measurements and photographs for his figurine, which will be revealed in October.
"Finally, I can photobomb myself," dailystar.co.uk quoted the `Sherlock` star as saying.
The 38-year-old joked having famously "photobombed" the red carpet at the Oscars earlier this year. He hijacked other stars` picture opportunities by sneaking into their shots.
"What a weird and wonderful compliment to be included in the ranks of talent already committed to wax. I`ve been accused of being wooden in my work but never waxy," said Cumberbatch.
His figure will be dressed for the red carpet in a stylish dark suit.
"Our guests made it very clear they wanted to see him in the attraction, and we can`t wait for them to meet his figure later this year," said Ben Sweet, general manager at Madame Tussauds, London.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Overseas Box Office: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' crosses Rs 200 crore mark
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty