Benedict Cumberbatch to have wax figurine at Tussauds
London: Actor Benedict Cumberbatch is the latest celebrity to have his wax statue at the Madame Tussauds museum here.
He met sculptors and technicians for the measurements and photographs for his figurine, which will be revealed in October.
"Finally, I can photobomb myself," dailystar.co.uk quoted the `Sherlock` star as saying.
The 38-year-old joked having famously "photobombed" the red carpet at the Oscars earlier this year. He hijacked other stars` picture opportunities by sneaking into their shots.
"What a weird and wonderful compliment to be included in the ranks of talent already committed to wax. I`ve been accused of being wooden in my work but never waxy," said Cumberbatch.
His figure will be dressed for the red carpet in a stylish dark suit.
"Our guests made it very clear they wanted to see him in the attraction, and we can`t wait for them to meet his figure later this year," said Ben Sweet, general manager at Madame Tussauds, London.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Was overwhelmed when Priyanka praised me in 'Kajarya': Ridhima
- Censor Board chief hits out at critics, says changes in `Spectre` as per guidelines
- Olsen twins to not reprise their roles in "Full House" reboot
- Wedding checklist: Brides-to-be must have these sorted in advance!
- Shah Rukh-Kajol's aura still affects Farah Khan