Benedict Cumberbatch to have wax figurine at Tussauds
London: Actor Benedict Cumberbatch is the latest celebrity to have his wax statue at the Madame Tussauds museum here.
He met sculptors and technicians for the measurements and photographs for his figurine, which will be revealed in October.
"Finally, I can photobomb myself," dailystar.co.uk quoted the `Sherlock` star as saying.
The 38-year-old joked having famously "photobombed" the red carpet at the Oscars earlier this year. He hijacked other stars` picture opportunities by sneaking into their shots.
"What a weird and wonderful compliment to be included in the ranks of talent already committed to wax. I`ve been accused of being wooden in my work but never waxy," said Cumberbatch.
His figure will be dressed for the red carpet in a stylish dark suit.
"Our guests made it very clear they wanted to see him in the attraction, and we can`t wait for them to meet his figure later this year," said Ben Sweet, general manager at Madame Tussauds, London.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modern Indian masters, rare art works at Christie's sale
- ‘Just married’ Bipasha Basu’s response to Raj Kundra’s ‘family planning’ question is epic!
- Katrina Kaif in swimsuit - Check out this pic
- Who is miffed with Vidya Balan for supporting Kangana Ranaut?
- Mother’s Day: Sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik pays beautiful tribute to Mothers