Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds gift dog`s portrait to friend
Los Angeles: Hollywood couple Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds gifted their jeweller friend Lorraine Schwartz, a portrait of her dog.
Schwartz had designed Lively`s wedding ring.
The couple asked artist Ashley Longshore to capture Schwartz`s pet, a Yorkshire terrier, on canvas and handed it to her as a festive offering, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
In the portrait, the pet, which was gifted to Schwartz by singer Beyonce Knowles, is dressed like a nun, wearing gold pieces from the jeweller`s bestselling line.
Lively and Reynolds reportedly own six Longshore works, including one of Kate Moss as a nun.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sudarsan Pattnaik wins prize in Moscow sand art show for 'Mahatma Gandhi - World Peace' sculpture
- Padamsee and Gaitonde among masters at Saffronart's auction
- Christie's exhibition to highlight works of Raza, Gaitonde
- UN to issue stamp to mark Bharat Ratna MS Subbulakshmi's birth centenary
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity