Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds gift dog`s portrait to friend
Los Angeles: Hollywood couple Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds gifted their jeweller friend Lorraine Schwartz, a portrait of her dog.
Schwartz had designed Lively`s wedding ring.
The couple asked artist Ashley Longshore to capture Schwartz`s pet, a Yorkshire terrier, on canvas and handed it to her as a festive offering, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
In the portrait, the pet, which was gifted to Schwartz by singer Beyonce Knowles, is dressed like a nun, wearing gold pieces from the jeweller`s bestselling line.
Lively and Reynolds reportedly own six Longshore works, including one of Kate Moss as a nun.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ