Boman Irani keen to host own photography exhibition
New Delhi: He started his career as a professional photographer, but joining Bollywood and tasting success soon left him with less time to continue his passion. However, now actor Boman Irani says he would love to put the best of his photographs together for an exhibition some day.
Asked if he had ever thought of putting together candid moments captured out of film sets, Boman told reporters: “One day, of course. I really need to devote time for this.”
Boman, who essayed memorable roles in “Munnabhai M.B.B.S.”, “Being Cyrus”, “Lage Raho Munnabhai”, “Khosla Ka Ghosla” and “3 Idiots”, says he hardly gets time to pursue his love towards photography.
“You can`t just work on selfies. Photography is a very focussed art. It is one of the few things that you do very beautifully, but you really need to pull yourself and devote time to it. (However) I will continue it at some point of time. I enjoyed it very much initially, but it`s fun at the moment,” he further added.
The actor, who was last seen in Amitabh Bachchan starrer “Bhoothnath Returns”, is also part of Farah Khan`s much-anticipated movie “Happy New Year”, which also starring Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and Abhishek Bachchan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'