Bradley Cooper`s Broadway return delayed
Los Angeles: Actor Bradley Cooper`s return to the Broadway stage in `The Elephant Man` has been delayed by a month due to scheduling conflicts.
The 39-year-old `American Hustle` star is set to reprise his role of severely deformed John Merrick in the play, which is based on the real life story of Brit Joseph Merrick, marking his first stint on the Great White Way in eight years, reportedly.
However, a spokesman for the producers said that the production, which was slated to begin previews in October, has been pushed back to November because of a scheduling conflict.
No further details have been given. The show will officially open on December 7 and the original 13-week run has now been extended to 14 weeks.
Cooper previously starred in `The Elephant Man` at the Williamstown Theatre Festival in Massachusetts in 2012, and he was last seen on Broadway in 2006, when he co-starred with Julia Roberts in `Three Days of Rain`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Varun Dhawan in Zoya Akhtar’s 'Gully Boy'? Here's the truth
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Dashavatar: 10 incarnations of Lord Vishnu
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s latest gym video will inspire you to remain fit and healthy
- Maharashtra government mulling to start Mangeshkar 'school of music'
- New York museum to exhibit largest collective chant of 'Om'
- Author Ruskin Bond gets Lifetime Achievement Award, bats for climate change
- Goa International Jazz Live Festival to begin today
- B-Town celebs roped in by Hard Rock Cafe to empower underprivileged children