Bradley Cooper wants to take `The Elephant Man` to Broadway
London: Actor Bradley Cooper is eager to take his new production of `The Elephant Man` to Broadway next year after a successful stage stint in Massachusetts.
The 37-year-old played out the real-life story of disfigured Joseph Merrick, whose appearance and medical diagnosis fascinated the world and led him to become a societal fixture in London during the Victorian era.
The stint came to an end earlier this month, but Cooper hopes the production can find a home in a New York theatre, reported Daily Star.
"We`re going to try to do it on Broadway next fall. We`re going to try to nail it down and do a limited run," Cooper said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I love Karan Patel, but don't want him in my life: Kamya Punjabi
- This magazine cover featuring Ranveer Singh will make women drool over him – See pic
- Clash with Salman Khan's 'Sultan' averted; check out the release date of Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’
- Funny video alert! ‘Housefull 3’ trio - Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh - goes crazy
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- World Heritage Day: Chola architecture photo exhibition begins at Darasuram temple
- Daniel Radcliffe returns to the New York stage
- Harry Potter author's chair sells for USD 394,000 at auction
- Third edition of 'Connections' to be blend of European, Indian artists
- Kajol’s selfie with daughter Nysa – See Pic