Charles Dickens’ `A Christmas Carol` staged in Star Trek language
London: Sci-fi fans in Chicago have staged the Charles Dickens classic A Christmas Carol entirely in Klingon, the fictional language of the villainous alien race in `Star Trek`.
The play is being staged at the Raven Theatre in Chicago in the language created more than 30 years ago for the Star Trek race of long-haired, ridge-foreheaded warriors, the Daily Mail reported.
The play includes a puppet with the race’s distrinctive clothing and alien features that is used to represent Tiny Tim.
It was written by Christopher O. Kidder and Sasha Walloch and was originally translated by Laura Thurston, Bill Hedrick and Christopher O. Kidder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol creates 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside