Charlize Theron not comfortable doing theatre; can’t handle live audience
Los Angeles: Actress Charlize Theron says she cannot do theatre as she is unable to handle live audience.
"I`m just not made for that kind of live audience where you don`t create a fourth wall. I take my hat off to those guys. It`s not disconnected enough for me... Some people are good at performing in front of people like that, but I`m uncomfortable at it," the 36-year-old told Interview magazine.
"I think maybe that`s the difference between acting and being a performer... As soon as there are 200 people in a theatre watching me, I get really scared," she added.
Theron also revealed that she had turned down offers from director Jason Reuitman to be part of his famous theatrical reading at Los Angeles`s County Museum of Arts because she could not handle the stress.
"I`ve even said to Jason, `I will jump off a building for you, but I will not do that," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty