Charlize Theron not comfortable doing theatre; can’t handle live audience
Los Angeles: Actress Charlize Theron says she cannot do theatre as she is unable to handle live audience.
"I`m just not made for that kind of live audience where you don`t create a fourth wall. I take my hat off to those guys. It`s not disconnected enough for me... Some people are good at performing in front of people like that, but I`m uncomfortable at it," the 36-year-old told Interview magazine.
"I think maybe that`s the difference between acting and being a performer... As soon as there are 200 people in a theatre watching me, I get really scared," she added.
Theron also revealed that she had turned down offers from director Jason Reuitman to be part of his famous theatrical reading at Los Angeles`s County Museum of Arts because she could not handle the stress.
"I`ve even said to Jason, `I will jump off a building for you, but I will not do that," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested
- Christie's exhibition to highlight works of Raza, Gaitonde
- UN to issue stamp to mark Bharat Ratna MS Subbulakshmi's birth centenary
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Legendary artist S H Raza passes away
- Revealed! Vincent Van Gogh cut off his ear and gave it to Gabrielle Berlatier