Charlize Theron not comfortable doing theatre; can’t handle live audience
Los Angeles: Actress Charlize Theron says she cannot do theatre as she is unable to handle live audience.
"I`m just not made for that kind of live audience where you don`t create a fourth wall. I take my hat off to those guys. It`s not disconnected enough for me... Some people are good at performing in front of people like that, but I`m uncomfortable at it," the 36-year-old told Interview magazine.
"I think maybe that`s the difference between acting and being a performer... As soon as there are 200 people in a theatre watching me, I get really scared," she added.
Theron also revealed that she had turned down offers from director Jason Reuitman to be part of his famous theatrical reading at Los Angeles`s County Museum of Arts because she could not handle the stress.
"I`ve even said to Jason, `I will jump off a building for you, but I will not do that," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera booked in assault case
- Diwali 2016: Time for special beauty care
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor's 'Iktarfa Pyaar' has a Shah Rukh Khan connection?
- Did you know Ramesh Sippy didn't have budget to make 'Sholay'?
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, revealed creators