Cuba to hold circus festival
Havana: Acrobats, contortionists, clowns and other circus performers from 16 countries will participate in a circus festival in Havana, organisers said.
The 11th International Summer Festival Circuba 2012 will take place in Havana from Aug 22 to Sep 2, and will stage performances from Brazil, China, Sweden and 13 other countries, reported Xinhua.
The festival`s highlight will be the 5th Erdwin Fernandez International Clown Competition scheduled for Aug 23-26.
Circus shows are highly popular and have a rich tradition in Cuba.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modern Indian masters, rare art works at Christie's sale
- ‘Just married’ Bipasha Basu’s response to Raj Kundra’s ‘family planning’ question is epic!
- Katrina Kaif in swimsuit - Check out this pic
- Who is miffed with Vidya Balan for supporting Kangana Ranaut?
- Mother’s Day: Sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik pays beautiful tribute to Mothers