Cuba to hold circus festival
Havana: Acrobats, contortionists, clowns and other circus performers from 16 countries will participate in a circus festival in Havana, organisers said.
The 11th International Summer Festival Circuba 2012 will take place in Havana from Aug 22 to Sep 2, and will stage performances from Brazil, China, Sweden and 13 other countries, reported Xinhua.
The festival`s highlight will be the 5th Erdwin Fernandez International Clown Competition scheduled for Aug 23-26.
Circus shows are highly popular and have a rich tradition in Cuba.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free!
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims