Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz`s play breaks Broadway records
London: Real-life couple Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz`s new play has broken Broadway records even before its official opening.
The seven previews of Harold Pinter`s `Betrayal` have brought in more than USD 1.1 million, breaking the Barrymore Theater`s weekly box office record, reported Daily Express.
The previous record was held by `Death of a Salesman` in June, 2012.
Director Mike Nichols and producer Scott Rudin were behind that play too.
`Betrayal` opens on October 27 and will run until 5 January next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Modern Indian masters, rare art works at Christie's sale
- ‘Just married’ Bipasha Basu’s response to Raj Kundra’s ‘family planning’ question is epic!
- Katrina Kaif in swimsuit - Check out this pic
- Who is miffed with Vidya Balan for supporting Kangana Ranaut?
- Mother’s Day: Sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik pays beautiful tribute to Mothers