Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz`s play breaks Broadway records
London: Real-life couple Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz`s new play has broken Broadway records even before its official opening.
The seven previews of Harold Pinter`s `Betrayal` have brought in more than USD 1.1 million, breaking the Barrymore Theater`s weekly box office record, reported Daily Express.
The previous record was held by `Death of a Salesman` in June, 2012.
Director Mike Nichols and producer Scott Rudin were behind that play too.
`Betrayal` opens on October 27 and will run until 5 January next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Maharashtra government mulling to start Mangeshkar 'school of music'
- New York museum to exhibit largest collective chant of 'Om'
- Author Ruskin Bond gets Lifetime Achievement Award, bats for climate change
- Goa International Jazz Live Festival to begin today