Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz`s play breaks Broadway records
London: Real-life couple Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz`s new play has broken Broadway records even before its official opening.
The seven previews of Harold Pinter`s `Betrayal` have brought in more than USD 1.1 million, breaking the Barrymore Theater`s weekly box office record, reported Daily Express.
The previous record was held by `Death of a Salesman` in June, 2012.
Director Mike Nichols and producer Scott Rudin were behind that play too.
`Betrayal` opens on October 27 and will run until 5 January next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Varun Dhawan in Zoya Akhtar’s 'Gully Boy'? Here's the truth
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Dashavatar: 10 incarnations of Lord Vishnu
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s latest gym video will inspire you to remain fit and healthy
- Maharashtra government mulling to start Mangeshkar 'school of music'
- New York museum to exhibit largest collective chant of 'Om'
- Author Ruskin Bond gets Lifetime Achievement Award, bats for climate change
- Goa International Jazz Live Festival to begin today
- B-Town celebs roped in by Hard Rock Cafe to empower underprivileged children