Daniel Radcliffe turns super skinny look for play
Los Angeles: ‘Harry Potter’ star Daniel Radcliffe has been sporting a skinny look for a demanding theatre role.
The 23-year-old actor, who was spotted leaving the Noel Coward Theatre on July 18, was looking tired, pale and skinny and has sparked fears for his health, reported Us magazine.
His representative has revealed that his appearance is all down due to his role in the Martin McDonagh play `The Cripple of Inishmaan`, which is currently playing at the Noel Coward theatre.
"It is a very demanding role, physically. At every night`s performance, there is a large crowd at the stage door and he takes the time to sign autographs and pose for pictures at length," the representative added.
In the play, Radcliffe takes on the role of a 17-year-old orphan who tries to escape his unhappy life when a Hollywood film crew arrives in town.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Maharashtra government mulling to start Mangeshkar 'school of music'
- New York museum to exhibit largest collective chant of 'Om'
- Author Ruskin Bond gets Lifetime Achievement Award, bats for climate change
- Goa International Jazz Live Festival to begin today
- B-Town celebs roped in by Hard Rock Cafe to empower underprivileged children