Danny Bhoy to kick off new UK stand-up comedy tour in September
London: Scottish comedian Danny Bhoy will start a new UK tour in September.
The 40-year-old`s `Please Untick This Box` tour starts in Cheltenham on September 11, before moving onto 21 other dates until mid-October, reportedly.
"I`m really looking forward to going on tour. I thrive off making people laugh," Bhoy said.
"I adore the amount of freedom you have in stand-up and I have the same sense of excitement as I have ever had. I love being on stage and can`t wait to see the fans again."
Bhoy first began stand-up in 1998 and has gone on to perform outside of the UK in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Sweden and the United States.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Mahira Khan wants Pakistan to watch Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Raees'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khatter starts shooting for debut film which may feature THIS A-LIST actress
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty