Danseuse Bhavana Reddy performs kuchipudi for a cause
New Delhi: Bhavana Reddy, an accomplished Kucchipudi dancer and musician has just released her debut album “Tangled in Emotions”, performed at the Shift Series conference which was organised in association with tGELF(The global education and leadership foundation).
The danseuse was joined in by artist Dhruv Visvanath who had the audience swaying to his tunes on the guitar.
Reddy`s debut music album is currently playing in over 40 radio stations across the world. She’s a rock star in LA carving out a niche for her unique music.
Attendees of the educational conference had an opportunity to interact with delegates, professors, educators and students from the world’s leading universities and organizations.
The topics ranged from inspirational true-life experiences and the work the speakers have done to bring in change. Topics like social entrepreneurship, leading the change from within, manual scavenging, climate change, producer not a consumer and many other experiences were shared by the international and national speakers who are achievers in their own right.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!