DiCaprio challenged to buy Nelson Mandela`s photo
Los Angeles: Actor Leonardo DiCaprio has been challanged by a leading US memorabilia dealer to bid for a photograph of himself with Nelson Mandela.
The actor is considering to take a legal action to seize the photograph.
Gary Zimet, the boss of memorabolia store Moments in Time, is selling a picture of the "Titanic" star with the late civil rights icon, taken in 2007, for $25,000.
The photograph also has a handwritten tribute that states: "To Leo DiCaprio, Best Wishes, Mandela, 4-8-07". The star is reportedly unhappy about the sale.
A newspaper claims that DiCaprio believes the photograph is rightfully his and he is consulting lawyers to acquire it.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: What Varun Dhawan's little fan says to him for 'Dilwale'!
- Ranveer lauds Priyanka's versatility, Deepika's work ethics
- Don't think freedom of expression ever been so threatened: Nandita Das
- 'Bajirao Mastani' not competing with 'Dilwale': Priyanka
- See poster: Blazing 'Bajirao' Ranveer with coy 'Kashibai' Priyanka!