Dita Von Teese selling off classic car
London: Burlesque beauty Dita Von Teese is giving fans the chance to own her classic car after placing the vehicle up for sale online.
The 40-year-old glamorous beauty has listed her 1939 Packard 120 sedan on ebay in a bid to find a new home for the French-Blue car, which was restored about 10 years ago and drives absolutely perfectly, reported Contactmusic.
The vintage vehicle also boasts a `very Rare original factory Tachometer installed where the clock would be.`
Von Teese took to her Twitter page to alert fans to the sale and wrote, "Since buying my `40 La Salle, I decided to let my `39 Packard go."
Bidding for the lot started at 323 pounds. The online auction closes on May 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra opens up about her Hollywood debut 'Baywatch'! – Read more
- Tattoo alert: Reasons why you shouldn't get inked with any religious symbol!
- Is Aamir Khan scared of 'Sultan'? Here's what Salman Khan has to say
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!