Dita Von Teese selling off classic car
London: Burlesque beauty Dita Von Teese is giving fans the chance to own her classic car after placing the vehicle up for sale online.
The 40-year-old glamorous beauty has listed her 1939 Packard 120 sedan on ebay in a bid to find a new home for the French-Blue car, which was restored about 10 years ago and drives absolutely perfectly, reported Contactmusic.
The vintage vehicle also boasts a `very Rare original factory Tachometer installed where the clock would be.`
Von Teese took to her Twitter page to alert fans to the sale and wrote, "Since buying my `40 La Salle, I decided to let my `39 Packard go."
Bidding for the lot started at 323 pounds. The online auction closes on May 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Esha Gupta named Goodwill Ambassador for 'touching little heart'
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 35th anniversary of 'Yaarana', shares 'amazing memories'
- Know the latest gifting trend this festive season!
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- `Ae Dil Hai Mushkil` controversy: Pahlaj Nihalani lashes out at film associations backing MNS
- Designing for theatre different from films: Manish Malhotra
- Annual Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav opens on Oct 15
- Rajasthan International Folk Festival opens in Jodhpur
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Ramlila programme cancelled over opposition
- Maa Durga’s blessings for our Jawans: See Sudarsan Pattnaik’s touching sand art