Dita Von Teese selling off classic car
London: Burlesque beauty Dita Von Teese is giving fans the chance to own her classic car after placing the vehicle up for sale online.
The 40-year-old glamorous beauty has listed her 1939 Packard 120 sedan on ebay in a bid to find a new home for the French-Blue car, which was restored about 10 years ago and drives absolutely perfectly, reported Contactmusic.
The vintage vehicle also boasts a `very Rare original factory Tachometer installed where the clock would be.`
Von Teese took to her Twitter page to alert fans to the sale and wrote, "Since buying my `40 La Salle, I decided to let my `39 Packard go."
Bidding for the lot started at 323 pounds. The online auction closes on May 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: We are living in best time of human history, says Sadhguru