Emma Stone headed for Broadway musical
New York: `The Amazing Spider-Man` star Emma Stone is in negotiations to make her Broadway debut in `Cabaret`.
If the talks come through, Stone will play British singer Sally Bowles in the hit musical. This is not the first time Stone has expressed an interest in appearing on stage. Last year, she was close to finalising a deal for the show but passed the opportunity due to scheduling conflict, reportedly.
Stone would replace Michelle Williams, who leaves the show at the beginning of November.
Cabaret tells the story of a 19-year-old English performer (Sally Bowles) and her relationship with a young American writer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- Salman Khan introduces THIS child actor after Harshaali Malhotra – See PICS
- Salman Khan meets Jackie Chan – See PIC
- Four detectives in Bengali fiction who are every kid’s hero
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!