Emma Stone headed for Broadway musical
New York: `The Amazing Spider-Man` star Emma Stone is in negotiations to make her Broadway debut in `Cabaret`.
If the talks come through, Stone will play British singer Sally Bowles in the hit musical. This is not the first time Stone has expressed an interest in appearing on stage. Last year, she was close to finalising a deal for the show but passed the opportunity due to scheduling conflict, reportedly.
Stone would replace Michelle Williams, who leaves the show at the beginning of November.
Cabaret tells the story of a 19-year-old English performer (Sally Bowles) and her relationship with a young American writer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera opens up about assault charges, says 'nothing happened'
- Deepika Padukone approached for Siddharth Anand's next? Here's the truth
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits
- I don't understand flirting, says Anushka Sharma
- Abbas-Mustan to join forces with Akshay Kumar once again?