Emma Stone headed for Broadway musical
New York: `The Amazing Spider-Man` star Emma Stone is in negotiations to make her Broadway debut in `Cabaret`.
If the talks come through, Stone will play British singer Sally Bowles in the hit musical. This is not the first time Stone has expressed an interest in appearing on stage. Last year, she was close to finalising a deal for the show but passed the opportunity due to scheduling conflict, reportedly.
Stone would replace Michelle Williams, who leaves the show at the beginning of November.
Cabaret tells the story of a 19-year-old English performer (Sally Bowles) and her relationship with a young American writer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Christie's exhibition to highlight works of Raza, Gaitonde
- UN to issue stamp to mark Bharat Ratna MS Subbulakshmi's birth centenary
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Legendary artist S H Raza passes away
- Revealed! Vincent Van Gogh cut off his ear and gave it to Gabrielle Berlatier