Emma Stone headed for Broadway musical
New York: `The Amazing Spider-Man` star Emma Stone is in negotiations to make her Broadway debut in `Cabaret`.
If the talks come through, Stone will play British singer Sally Bowles in the hit musical. This is not the first time Stone has expressed an interest in appearing on stage. Last year, she was close to finalising a deal for the show but passed the opportunity due to scheduling conflict, reportedly.
Stone would replace Michelle Williams, who leaves the show at the beginning of November.
Cabaret tells the story of a 19-year-old English performer (Sally Bowles) and her relationship with a young American writer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy