Emma Watson to be cast in wax
London: Emma Watson will be joining the likes of Dame Helen Mirren and Kate Winslet as a waxwork at Madame Tussauds in London from March.
According to Madame Tussauds PR manager Nicole Fenner, the 22-year-old actress is one of the most requested personalities by their guests, the Daily Express reported.
Fenner, who feels Watson is like a true English rose, asserted that the ‘Harry Potter’ star will be modelled sitting on a chaise longue so that fans can snap themselves sitting next to the British star.
Fenner added that the former child actress will be dressed for the red carpet in an Elie Saab dress that she wore in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Winter special: Five non-alcoholic drinks to tackle cold
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Maharashtra government mulling to start Mangeshkar 'school of music'
- New York museum to exhibit largest collective chant of 'Om'
- Author Ruskin Bond gets Lifetime Achievement Award, bats for climate change
- Goa International Jazz Live Festival to begin today
- B-Town celebs roped in by Hard Rock Cafe to empower underprivileged children