Emma Watson wants musical theatre role
London: ‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson says she wants to star in a musical stage show soon.
The 22-year-old actress, who had to perform routines from famed musical `The Rocky Horror Show` for her new film "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", said the work gave her a taste for singing and dancing, reported Daily Star.
"I love musical theatre, so, I would love to do a musical soon, that would be wonderful...
"I was terrified of the Rocky Horror scenes, but, as it turned out, it was fun, and once I got over how weird it was to go from wearing knitted jumpers to corsets and fishnets, I got it together... (It has given me) a taste for cabaret and singing and dancing," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'