Emma Watson wants musical theatre role
London: ‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson says she wants to star in a musical stage show soon.
The 22-year-old actress, who had to perform routines from famed musical `The Rocky Horror Show` for her new film "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", said the work gave her a taste for singing and dancing, reported Daily Star.
"I love musical theatre, so, I would love to do a musical soon, that would be wonderful...
"I was terrified of the Rocky Horror scenes, but, as it turned out, it was fun, and once I got over how weird it was to go from wearing knitted jumpers to corsets and fishnets, I got it together... (It has given me) a taste for cabaret and singing and dancing," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- World Heritage Day: Chola architecture photo exhibition begins at Darasuram temple
- Daniel Radcliffe returns to the New York stage
- Harry Potter author's chair sells for USD 394,000 at auction
- Third edition of 'Connections' to be blend of European, Indian artists
- Kajol’s selfie with daughter Nysa – See Pic