Emma Watson wants musical theatre role
London: ‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson says she wants to star in a musical stage show soon.
The 22-year-old actress, who had to perform routines from famed musical `The Rocky Horror Show` for her new film "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", said the work gave her a taste for singing and dancing, reported Daily Star.
"I love musical theatre, so, I would love to do a musical soon, that would be wonderful...
"I was terrified of the Rocky Horror scenes, but, as it turned out, it was fun, and once I got over how weird it was to go from wearing knitted jumpers to corsets and fishnets, I got it together... (It has given me) a taste for cabaret and singing and dancing," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone's Hollywood debut 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' mints over $300 mn worldwide!
- 'Rangoon' has a great cast, feels Kangana Ranaut!
- 5 Cool things to do this Summer season!
- Arjun Kapoor goes black and white for 'Mubarakan'!
- Nach Balie 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot