Emma Watson wants musical theatre role
London: ‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson says she wants to star in a musical stage show soon.
The 22-year-old actress, who had to perform routines from famed musical `The Rocky Horror Show` for her new film "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", said the work gave her a taste for singing and dancing, reported Daily Star.
"I love musical theatre, so, I would love to do a musical soon, that would be wonderful...
"I was terrified of the Rocky Horror scenes, but, as it turned out, it was fun, and once I got over how weird it was to go from wearing knitted jumpers to corsets and fishnets, I got it together... (It has given me) a taste for cabaret and singing and dancing," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Maharashtra government mulling to start Mangeshkar 'school of music'
- New York museum to exhibit largest collective chant of 'Om'
- Author Ruskin Bond gets Lifetime Achievement Award, bats for climate change
- Goa International Jazz Live Festival to begin today