Exhibition seeks to show the range of Dali
Madrid: The museums with the three largest collections of the work of Spanish artist Salvador Dali are working together to put on an exhibition in Madrid that shows the range of the Spanish artist.
The exhibition, "Dali. Todas las sugestiones poeticas y todas las posibilidades plasticas" (Dali. All the Poetic Suggestions and All the Plastic Possibilities), will run from April 27 to Sep 2 at the Museo Reina Sofia in the Spanish capital.
The Gala-Salvador Dali Foundation, the Dali Museum in St. Petersburg, Florida, and the Museo Reina Sofia put together the exhibition of around 200 works designed to give visitors a look at Salvador Dali (1904-89) the thinker, writer and creator of a new way of seeing the world.
General curator Jean-Hubert Martin and curators Montse Aguer, Jean-Michel Bouhours and Thierry Dufrene designed different sections that feature paintings, drawings, documentary materials, photographs, Dali`s manuscripts, magazines and films that try to explain the artist`s complex universe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- Look what Karisma Kapoor has to say about sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s baby
- Freeze frame! ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth strikes a pose with son-in-law Dhanush
- Boy George 'devastated' over friend's suicide
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site