Exhibition seeks to show the range of Dali
Madrid: The museums with the three largest collections of the work of Spanish artist Salvador Dali are working together to put on an exhibition in Madrid that shows the range of the Spanish artist.
The exhibition, "Dali. Todas las sugestiones poeticas y todas las posibilidades plasticas" (Dali. All the Poetic Suggestions and All the Plastic Possibilities), will run from April 27 to Sep 2 at the Museo Reina Sofia in the Spanish capital.
The Gala-Salvador Dali Foundation, the Dali Museum in St. Petersburg, Florida, and the Museo Reina Sofia put together the exhibition of around 200 works designed to give visitors a look at Salvador Dali (1904-89) the thinker, writer and creator of a new way of seeing the world.
General curator Jean-Hubert Martin and curators Montse Aguer, Jean-Michel Bouhours and Thierry Dufrene designed different sections that feature paintings, drawings, documentary materials, photographs, Dali`s manuscripts, magazines and films that try to explain the artist`s complex universe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Teaser of Aishwarya Rai, Ranbir Kapoor's ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ is out and it is insanely entertaining!
- First look: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' posters will leave you intrigued – View inside
- Most doctors prefer partners from medical profession: Survey
- Dhanush to produce Rajinikanth's next film
- I want to play a warrior: Tabu
- Christie's exhibition to highlight works of Raza, Gaitonde
- UN to issue stamp to mark Bharat Ratna MS Subbulakshmi's birth centenary
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Legendary artist S H Raza passes away
- Revealed! Vincent Van Gogh cut off his ear and gave it to Gabrielle Berlatier