Famous sand artist pays a tribute to Sachin Tendulkar
Bhubaneswar: As master blaster Sachin Tendulkar bid adieu to the international cricket, famous sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik crafted a sculpture in Odisha to pay him a tribute.
Pattnaik created a cricket bat with a face of Sachin with a message, `Never Say Good Bye` at the week-long annual trade fair that commenced Sunday at Cuttack, 26 km from the state capital Bhubaneswar.
The trade fair is being organised to mark the state`s rich maritime tradition.
"I am a great fan of the master blaster. I congratulate him for being awarded the Bharat Ratna. Sachin is the god of cricket. I have created many sand sculptures on him in the past," Pattnaik said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Christie's exhibition to highlight works of Raza, Gaitonde
- UN to issue stamp to mark Bharat Ratna MS Subbulakshmi's birth centenary
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Legendary artist S H Raza passes away
- Revealed! Vincent Van Gogh cut off his ear and gave it to Gabrielle Berlatier