Giancarlo Esposito to star in musicial drama `Stuck`
Los Angeles: `Breaking Bad` actor Giancarlo Esposito has joined cast in musical drama `Stuck`.Set in New York City, the new musical drama tells the story of six passengers stuck in a stalled subway train, reportedly.
Esposito plays the part of Lloyd, who is described as a mysterious homeless man who may know than you think.
The actor will be joining Amy Madigan and singer-actress Ashanti.
After finishing `Breaking Bad`, Esposito worked on several TV series, notably `Once Upon a Time` and `Revolution`.
The 56-year-old actor and Christopher Walken were recently added to the cast of Disney`s live-action adaptation of `The Jungle Book`.
`The Jungle Book` is scheduled to be released in 3D on October 9, 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!
- Sushant Singh Rajput FLIES high for ‘Chandamama Door Ke’ – WATCH, it’s mind-blowing
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim ‘apology’ post row: THESE Bollywood celebrities have extended support
- Hrithik Roshan, Ronit Roy lock horns in new dialogue promo of 'Kaabil' – Watch
- Raj Kapoor loved his cinema, booze, leading ladies: Rishi Kapoor
- Makar Sankranti, Pongal, Bihu wishes throng Twitter; look who said what!
- Book on Swami Vivekananda launched on his 154th birth anniversary
- How to organise a Lohri party?
- Swami Vivekananda Jayanti: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute on National Youth Day