Giancarlo Esposito to star in musicial drama `Stuck`
Los Angeles: `Breaking Bad` actor Giancarlo Esposito has joined cast in musical drama `Stuck`.Set in New York City, the new musical drama tells the story of six passengers stuck in a stalled subway train, reportedly.
Esposito plays the part of Lloyd, who is described as a mysterious homeless man who may know than you think.
The actor will be joining Amy Madigan and singer-actress Ashanti.
After finishing `Breaking Bad`, Esposito worked on several TV series, notably `Once Upon a Time` and `Revolution`.
The 56-year-old actor and Christopher Walken were recently added to the cast of Disney`s live-action adaptation of `The Jungle Book`.
`The Jungle Book` is scheduled to be released in 3D on October 9, 2015.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!