I can do western dance: Hema Malini
Mumbai: Yesteryear actress Hema Malini says she can move and groove every which way - be it for Indian classical or western forms of dance.
A trained Bharatnatyam dancer, she believes she can groove in western style if she is ever required to.
"I have never even tried doing western dance. I don`t even think I will be able to do it. But whoever learns classical dance, can do any kind of dance. We just have to have the mindset that `yes, we have to do it`. So, I will also do it," the 64-year-old said here Thursday at her show ‘Stress Shakti’.
The 64-year-old says her mother always wanted her to become a classical dancer.
"My mother was not a dancer, but wanted her daughter to learn dance and I am doing it till today. I can boldly say that I am following whatever she told me," said the actress, whose two daughters - Esha and Ahana - too are trained dancers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'