I would love to be on Broadway again: Orlando Bloom
London: Actor Orlando Bloom, who made his Broadway debut last year, was happy to do theatre and is looking forward to such opportunities.
The 36-year-old actor made his theatre debut by signing up for the lead role in `Romeo and Juliet` last year and considers it as different experience from acting in films, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m very happy on Broadway and grateful for the opportunity. It`s very different than Hollywood and making movies. I`d definitely do it again if I found the right show," Bloom said.
The `Pirates of the Caribbean` star recently separated with wife Miranda Kerr , with whom he has two-year-old son Flynn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Jacqueline Fernandez do a sex comedy? Details inside
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- I could never do what Priyanka has done: Kareena Kapoor Khan on Hollywood
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage