I would love to be on Broadway again: Orlando Bloom
London: Actor Orlando Bloom, who made his Broadway debut last year, was happy to do theatre and is looking forward to such opportunities.
The 36-year-old actor made his theatre debut by signing up for the lead role in `Romeo and Juliet` last year and considers it as different experience from acting in films, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m very happy on Broadway and grateful for the opportunity. It`s very different than Hollywood and making movies. I`d definitely do it again if I found the right show," Bloom said.
The `Pirates of the Caribbean` star recently separated with wife Miranda Kerr , with whom he has two-year-old son Flynn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss