I would love to be on Broadway again: Orlando Bloom
London: Actor Orlando Bloom, who made his Broadway debut last year, was happy to do theatre and is looking forward to such opportunities.
The 36-year-old actor made his theatre debut by signing up for the lead role in `Romeo and Juliet` last year and considers it as different experience from acting in films, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m very happy on Broadway and grateful for the opportunity. It`s very different than Hollywood and making movies. I`d definitely do it again if I found the right show," Bloom said.
The `Pirates of the Caribbean` star recently separated with wife Miranda Kerr , with whom he has two-year-old son Flynn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Veerappan movie review: Brilliant camerawork engages you
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin officially divorced
- Drop everything and watch out for John, Varun & Jacqueline starrer 'Dishoom's logo! Pic Inside
- Are your hands and feet always cold? Know what's the reason!
- Birthday special: Check out TOP 10 pics of Shah Rukh Khan's youngest minion AbRam!
- Modern Indian masters, rare art works at Christie's sale
- ‘Just married’ Bipasha Basu’s response to Raj Kundra’s ‘family planning’ question is epic!
- Katrina Kaif in swimsuit - Check out this pic
- Who is miffed with Vidya Balan for supporting Kangana Ranaut?
- Mother’s Day: Sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik pays beautiful tribute to Mothers