I would love to be on Broadway again: Orlando Bloom
London: Actor Orlando Bloom, who made his Broadway debut last year, was happy to do theatre and is looking forward to such opportunities.
The 36-year-old actor made his theatre debut by signing up for the lead role in `Romeo and Juliet` last year and considers it as different experience from acting in films, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m very happy on Broadway and grateful for the opportunity. It`s very different than Hollywood and making movies. I`d definitely do it again if I found the right show," Bloom said.
The `Pirates of the Caribbean` star recently separated with wife Miranda Kerr , with whom he has two-year-old son Flynn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say