I would love to be on Broadway again: Orlando Bloom
London: Actor Orlando Bloom, who made his Broadway debut last year, was happy to do theatre and is looking forward to such opportunities.
The 36-year-old actor made his theatre debut by signing up for the lead role in `Romeo and Juliet` last year and considers it as different experience from acting in films, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m very happy on Broadway and grateful for the opportunity. It`s very different than Hollywood and making movies. I`d definitely do it again if I found the right show," Bloom said.
The `Pirates of the Caribbean` star recently separated with wife Miranda Kerr , with whom he has two-year-old son Flynn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Baaghi movie review: With hits and misses, Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor will keep you hooked throughout
- Up close and personal – Get to know Sonam Kapoor better: Here's how
- World Heritage Day: Chola architecture photo exhibition begins at Darasuram temple
- Daniel Radcliffe returns to the New York stage
- Harry Potter author's chair sells for USD 394,000 at auction
- Third edition of 'Connections' to be blend of European, Indian artists
- Kajol’s selfie with daughter Nysa – See Pic