Ibiza`s Pacha Festival to perform at Indian F1 after-party
Greater Noida: Ibiza`s Pacha Festival will bring the party fervour to the Jaypee Greens Sports Complex here Oct 27 for the concluding after-party of the third edition of the Formula 1 Indian Grand Prix.
Percept Live, in partnership with Art of Dance, the global right holders of Pacha Festival and organisers of Pacha Festival Amsterdam, will bring the performers here for The Race Party, to be held on the last day of the three-day racing gala, starting Oct 25.
The artist lineup boasts talented disc jockeys such as Nick Warren, Mark Knight and Sander Kleinenberg.
The venue will be transformed into a Pacha nightclub. With its trademark cherry decor, dancers and Pacha resident disc jockeys, guests are likely to be treated to a unique experience.
“Being in the business of making people happy, Percept is ecstatic to partner with Art of Dance to bring a world renowned party experience such as Pacha to Indians. This will be another one wherein we bring together exotic clubbing brand with the most glamorous sport to create unforgettable moments for fans," Shailendra Singh, joint managing director, Percept Ltd., said in a statement.
The Indian Grand Prix will just witness the launch of Pacha Festival brand in India.
Come February 2014, the country will see a premium dance music festival, the Pacha Festival, which will be a day-long affair with the best of music, experience and hospitality, said Singh.
Pacha club has a 40-year history of making people dance and party.
"It feels great to extend this experience in a country like India. And what better way than F1 Race Party as the launch of the Pacha Festival brand in India," said Ivar Moens, owner, Art of Dance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays tribute to Lord Shiva with sand art
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: How to celebrate this auspicious day if you are working
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Amazing things you can try in SPRING season!