Ibiza`s Pacha Festival to perform at Indian F1 after-party
Greater Noida: Ibiza`s Pacha Festival will bring the party fervour to the Jaypee Greens Sports Complex here Oct 27 for the concluding after-party of the third edition of the Formula 1 Indian Grand Prix.
Percept Live, in partnership with Art of Dance, the global right holders of Pacha Festival and organisers of Pacha Festival Amsterdam, will bring the performers here for The Race Party, to be held on the last day of the three-day racing gala, starting Oct 25.
The artist lineup boasts talented disc jockeys such as Nick Warren, Mark Knight and Sander Kleinenberg.
The venue will be transformed into a Pacha nightclub. With its trademark cherry decor, dancers and Pacha resident disc jockeys, guests are likely to be treated to a unique experience.
“Being in the business of making people happy, Percept is ecstatic to partner with Art of Dance to bring a world renowned party experience such as Pacha to Indians. This will be another one wherein we bring together exotic clubbing brand with the most glamorous sport to create unforgettable moments for fans," Shailendra Singh, joint managing director, Percept Ltd., said in a statement.
The Indian Grand Prix will just witness the launch of Pacha Festival brand in India.
Come February 2014, the country will see a premium dance music festival, the Pacha Festival, which will be a day-long affair with the best of music, experience and hospitality, said Singh.
Pacha club has a 40-year history of making people dance and party.
"It feels great to extend this experience in a country like India. And what better way than F1 Race Party as the launch of the Pacha Festival brand in India," said Ivar Moens, owner, Art of Dance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bobby Deol’s 50th birthday: Here's how brother Sunny Deol plans to celebrate
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- 'Beauty And The Beast' teaser poster OUT! Get ready for a magical ride
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- Ellen Degeneres makes history at People's Choice Awards 2017! Check out the winners list
- Jallikattu ban: More Tamil celebrities lend support for traditional sport
- Raj Kapoor loved his cinema, booze, leading ladies: Rishi Kapoor
- Makar Sankranti, Pongal, Bihu wishes throng Twitter; look who said what!
- Book on Swami Vivekananda launched on his 154th birth anniversary
- How to organise a Lohri party?