Jackman returns to Broadway as Harry Houdini
London: Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman is set to return to Broadway to play Harry Houdini.
The 43-year-old will star as famed illusionist in ‘Houdini’, which will be penned by Oscar and Emmy Award winner Aaron Sorkin and is set to hit the stage in 2013 or 2014, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Stephen Shwartz, who wrote the music for ‘Wicked’ will provide music and lyrics for ‘Houdini’.
Jackman last performed on Broadway in 2009 when he starred in a non-musical role alongside actor Daniel Craig in Keith Huff`s thriller ‘A Steady Rain’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Maharashtra government mulling to start Mangeshkar 'school of music'
- New York museum to exhibit largest collective chant of 'Om'
- Author Ruskin Bond gets Lifetime Achievement Award, bats for climate change
- Goa International Jazz Live Festival to begin today
- B-Town celebs roped in by Hard Rock Cafe to empower underprivileged children