Jackman returns to Broadway as Harry Houdini
London: Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman is set to return to Broadway to play Harry Houdini.
The 43-year-old will star as famed illusionist in ‘Houdini’, which will be penned by Oscar and Emmy Award winner Aaron Sorkin and is set to hit the stage in 2013 or 2014, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Stephen Shwartz, who wrote the music for ‘Wicked’ will provide music and lyrics for ‘Houdini’.
Jackman last performed on Broadway in 2009 when he starred in a non-musical role alongside actor Daniel Craig in Keith Huff`s thriller ‘A Steady Rain’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modern Indian masters, rare art works at Christie's sale
- ‘Just married’ Bipasha Basu’s response to Raj Kundra’s ‘family planning’ question is epic!
- Katrina Kaif in swimsuit - Check out this pic
- Who is miffed with Vidya Balan for supporting Kangana Ranaut?
- Mother’s Day: Sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik pays beautiful tribute to Mothers