Jackman returns to Broadway as Harry Houdini
London: Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman is set to return to Broadway to play Harry Houdini.
The 43-year-old will star as famed illusionist in ‘Houdini’, which will be penned by Oscar and Emmy Award winner Aaron Sorkin and is set to hit the stage in 2013 or 2014, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Stephen Shwartz, who wrote the music for ‘Wicked’ will provide music and lyrics for ‘Houdini’.
Jackman last performed on Broadway in 2009 when he starred in a non-musical role alongside actor Daniel Craig in Keith Huff`s thriller ‘A Steady Rain’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanjay Dutt keen on changing 'Bhoomi' release date?
- Priyanka Chopra's picture with THIS Spanish model is UNMISSABLE!
- We are playing tennis doubles, quips Twinkle Khanna on marriage with Akshay Kumar!
- Katrina Kaif training hard for Salman Khan starrer 'Tiger Zinda Hai' and THIS is what she is learning!
- Deepika Padukone chit-chatting with Neetu Kapoor at Style Awards is a sight to behold!
- Attention young mothers! Here are a few tips for you
- World Water Day: Five simple things you can do everyday to SAVE water
- Namami Brahmaputra theme song sung by Amitabh Bachchan, Papon unveiled
- World Water Day 2017: Sudarsan Pattnaik’s sand art will inspire you to save water
- Odissi dancers dance to Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape of You’, prove ‘dance and music have no language barriers’