Jake Gyllenhaal to make Broadway debut
London: Actor Jake Gyllenhaal is set to make his Broadway debut later this year in Nick Payne`s `Constellations`.
The 33-year-old actor will star in the US premiere of the play in December, having transferred from London`s West End, reported Digital Spy.
The play received positive reviews for its original run, which starred Sally Hawkins and Rafe Spall.
`Constellations` follows the story of a couple in different parallel universes with varying outcomes and possibilities.
Gyllenhaal previously starred in Payne`s play `If There Is I Haven`t Found It Yet off-Broadway` in 2012.
The `Prisoners` actor was originally in line to star in the upcoming movie version of Broadway musical `Into the Woods`, but has since been replaced by Billy Magnussen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty