James Franco eyes Broadway debut
Los Angeles: Actor James Franco is set to make his Broadway debut in a new production of `Of Mice and Men`.
The 35-year-old will play one of the lead roles in the stage production, based on John Steinbeck`s classic 1937 novel.
In the play, Franco will star alongside British actor Chris O`Dowd, best known for his roles in “Bridesmaids” and “Girls”.
"Of Mice and Men" will tell the story of two brothers who travel across California seeking field work during the Great Depression.
The “Spring Breakers” actor is being lined up to play ambitious George, while Chris would play his sibling Lennie, who suffers from learning difficulties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baywatch: Priyanka Chopra looks unapologetically stunning in red - See Poster
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari