James Franco eyes Broadway debut
Los Angeles: Actor James Franco is set to make his Broadway debut in a new production of `Of Mice and Men`.
The 35-year-old will play one of the lead roles in the stage production, based on John Steinbeck`s classic 1937 novel.
In the play, Franco will star alongside British actor Chris O`Dowd, best known for his roles in “Bridesmaids” and “Girls”.
"Of Mice and Men" will tell the story of two brothers who travel across California seeking field work during the Great Depression.
The “Spring Breakers” actor is being lined up to play ambitious George, while Chris would play his sibling Lennie, who suffers from learning difficulties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Priyanka Chopra talks about wedding plans, says 'I believe you are single until you are married'
- Alia Bhatt's Filmfare win: You will be amazed to know how father Mahesh Bhatt celebrated
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Makar Sankranti, Pongal, Bihu wishes throng Twitter; look who said what!
- Book on Swami Vivekananda launched on his 154th birth anniversary
- How to organise a Lohri party?
- Swami Vivekananda Jayanti: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute on National Youth Day
- Madame Tussauds museum gears up for DEBUT in India in June