James Franco eyes Broadway debut
Los Angeles: Actor James Franco is set to make his Broadway debut in a new production of `Of Mice and Men`.
The 35-year-old will play one of the lead roles in the stage production, based on John Steinbeck`s classic 1937 novel.
In the play, Franco will star alongside British actor Chris O`Dowd, best known for his roles in “Bridesmaids” and “Girls”.
"Of Mice and Men" will tell the story of two brothers who travel across California seeking field work during the Great Depression.
The “Spring Breakers” actor is being lined up to play ambitious George, while Chris would play his sibling Lennie, who suffers from learning difficulties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!