James Franco eyes Broadway debut
Los Angeles: Actor James Franco is set to make his Broadway debut in a new production of `Of Mice and Men`.
The 35-year-old will play one of the lead roles in the stage production, based on John Steinbeck`s classic 1937 novel.
In the play, Franco will star alongside British actor Chris O`Dowd, best known for his roles in “Bridesmaids” and “Girls”.
"Of Mice and Men" will tell the story of two brothers who travel across California seeking field work during the Great Depression.
The “Spring Breakers” actor is being lined up to play ambitious George, while Chris would play his sibling Lennie, who suffers from learning difficulties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Do-it-yourself tips to light up your home
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar