James Franco set to make Broadway debut
London: Actor James Franco is set to make his Broadway debut in the John Steinbeck classic ‘Of Mice and Men’.
The 34-year-old Oscar-nominated star of ‘127 Hours’, will play the character of George in the tragic tale of two migrant workers during the Great Depression, BBC reported.
The play was last seen on Broadway in 1974, with James Earl Jones and Kevin Conway playing the two friends.
Franco was expected to make his Broadway debut two years ago, alongside actress Nicole Kidman in Tennessee Williams’-Sweet Bird of Youth- but the production was abandoned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Christie's exhibition to highlight works of Raza, Gaitonde
- UN to issue stamp to mark Bharat Ratna MS Subbulakshmi's birth centenary
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Legendary artist S H Raza passes away
- Revealed! Vincent Van Gogh cut off his ear and gave it to Gabrielle Berlatier