James Franco set to make Broadway debut
London: Actor James Franco is set to make his Broadway debut in the John Steinbeck classic ‘Of Mice and Men’.
The 34-year-old Oscar-nominated star of ‘127 Hours’, will play the character of George in the tragic tale of two migrant workers during the Great Depression, BBC reported.
The play was last seen on Broadway in 1974, with James Earl Jones and Kevin Conway playing the two friends.
Franco was expected to make his Broadway debut two years ago, alongside actress Nicole Kidman in Tennessee Williams’-Sweet Bird of Youth- but the production was abandoned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Designing for theatre different from films: Manish Malhotra
- Annual Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav opens on Oct 15
- Rajasthan International Folk Festival opens in Jodhpur
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Ramlila programme cancelled over opposition
- Maa Durga’s blessings for our Jawans: See Sudarsan Pattnaik’s touching sand art