Jennifer Aniston gets star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Washington: Jennifer Aniston was honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Wednesday.
The 43-year-old actress was feted by her ‘Just Go With It’ co-star Adam Sandler, and her ‘Wanderlust’ co-stars Malin Akerman and Kathryn Hahn.
Aniston’s proud boyfriend (and Wanderlust costar) Justin Theroux, 40, looked on lovingly from the sidelines. He was seated beside his girlfriend’s father, Days of our Lives star John Aniston, 78.
At a press conference for new flick ‘Wanderlust’ in Beverly Hills Friday, Aniston admitted that she was “extremely flattered, humbled, nervous and excited” to be honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
“It feels very surreal to be honest,” Us magazine quoted her as saying.
“I was born here and it’s sort of something you went and saw as a kid and got excited about just walking and seeing the names.
“To imagine that you’re going to be there is really special. It’s fun,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Maharashtra government mulling to start Mangeshkar 'school of music'
- New York museum to exhibit largest collective chant of 'Om'
- Author Ruskin Bond gets Lifetime Achievement Award, bats for climate change
- Goa International Jazz Live Festival to begin today
- B-Town celebs roped in by Hard Rock Cafe to empower underprivileged children