Jennifer Aniston to turn `Friends` into a musical?
London: Actress Jennifer Aniston would like to turn her popular sitcom `Friends` into an upscale musical on Broadway starring actresses Lea Michele.
The 45-year-old Emmy-award winning actress wants singer Sheryl Crow to help her come up with a 90`s style musical for the `Friends` Broadway show, reported Contactmusic.
"Jen has completely fallen in love with the idea of a Broadway-ready `Friends` musical. There would be an entirely new crop of actors playing young versions of the now 40-something `Friends` stars," a source said.
The `Break-up` star reportedly feels that `Glee` singing powerhouse Lea Michele would make the perfect Rachel in this project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- THIS 'Bigg Boss 10' commoner contestant bags a Bollywood film?
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: We are living in best time of human history, says Sadhguru