Jim Carrey sets his sights on Broadway
London, Dec 17: Jim Carrey has revealed that he is keen to star in a play on Broadway.
Before his movie career took off, Carrey was a stand-up comic.
And the actor admits that he has would love to go back to the stage to test his acting skills.
"I would love to do it. I hope I could do it. I wonder if I would get tired of saying the same words over and over again,” the Daily Express quoted him, as telling US talk show host Larry King.
“I ran into Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane when they were doing The Producers and they looked like they wanted to string themselves up backstage.
“They were like, `The jokes, the 750,00th time I`ve said the jokes`. I could have done that.
"I want to do everything in this lifetime," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Celebrate the greatness of Lord Shiva by sending these WhatsApp messages
- Want to step out of friendzone? Follow these steps
- Holi special 2017: Plan your big bash with colours and much more!
- Happiness is all around! Here's how you can find it
- Dance-drama retells episodes from Lord Krishna's life