John Lennon’s first car up for grabs
London: John Lennon’s first car, a Ferrari 330 GT 2 plus 2 Coupe, is set to go under the hammer on 5 February.
The first car bought by the late Beatle after he passed his driving test will be up for sale on 5 February, reports the Scotsman.
The exclusive piece is expected to sell for between 99,000 pounds and 141,000 pounds at a Bonhams auction in Paris.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'