John Lennon’s first car up for grabs
London: John Lennon’s first car, a Ferrari 330 GT 2 plus 2 Coupe, is set to go under the hammer on 5 February.
The first car bought by the late Beatle after he passed his driving test will be up for sale on 5 February, reports the Scotsman.
The exclusive piece is expected to sell for between 99,000 pounds and 141,000 pounds at a Bonhams auction in Paris.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Raj Kapoor loved his cinema, booze, leading ladies: Rishi Kapoor
- Makar Sankranti, Pongal, Bihu wishes throng Twitter; look who said what!
- Book on Swami Vivekananda launched on his 154th birth anniversary
- How to organise a Lohri party?
- Swami Vivekananda Jayanti: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute on National Youth Day