Johnny Cash `forever` stamp goes on sale
Washington: A "forever" stamp honoring country music legend Johnny Cash will go on sale from Wednesday, coinciding with the end of a yearlong celebration of the Man in Black`s life and career.
A free public concert in Nashville by family and friends of the singer also will honour his six-decade career, Fox News reported.
The 46-cent stamp will feature a 1963 image of Cash shot by Frank Bez during the photo session for the album `Ring of Fire: The Best of Johnny Cash.`
Cash`s son, John Carter Cash, said the stamp is unusual, and therefore appropriate for his father`s legacy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!