Johnny Cash `forever` stamp goes on sale
Washington: A "forever" stamp honoring country music legend Johnny Cash will go on sale from Wednesday, coinciding with the end of a yearlong celebration of the Man in Black`s life and career.
A free public concert in Nashville by family and friends of the singer also will honour his six-decade career, Fox News reported.
The 46-cent stamp will feature a 1963 image of Cash shot by Frank Bez during the photo session for the album `Ring of Fire: The Best of Johnny Cash.`
Cash`s son, John Carter Cash, said the stamp is unusual, and therefore appropriate for his father`s legacy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Academy retains PwC, takes steps to avoid another Oscars fiasco
- Ugadi 2017: Here’s how the Telugu, Kannada New Year is celebrated
- Navreh 2017: How Kashmiri Pandits welcome New Year!
- Not just 'Adarsh Bhartiya Nari', Sita was a warrior, says Amish Tripathi
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps