Justin Bartha replaces David Krumholt?
Los Angeles: Actor Justin Bartha has reportedly replaced David Krumholt in an upcoming revival of Neil Simon`s play `The Sunshine Boys`.
Krumholtz had left the cast of the Ahmanson Theater play due to personal reasons.
In just a few weeks, `The Hangover` star has to perfect the role of agent Ben before the production opens for previews Sep 24, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The play`s cast has been shuffled in the past too. Actor Richard Griffiths was set to reunite with actor Danny DeVito here after working with him on the West End stage in London, but Griffiths died in March 2013.
He was replaced by Judd Hirsch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Misha is our first 'project' together, says Shahid Kapoor!
- Huma Qureshi's 'Dobaara' to release on May 19
- Beauty and the Beast: First week Box Office collection of Emma Watson starrer out!
- Karan Johar records song for Shekhar Ravjiani, looks forward to long innings as playback singer!
- Deepika Padukone finds 'Padmavati' challenging!
- Attention young mothers! Here are a few tips for you
- World Water Day: Five simple things you can do everyday to SAVE water
- Namami Brahmaputra theme song sung by Amitabh Bachchan, Papon unveiled
- World Water Day 2017: Sudarsan Pattnaik’s sand art will inspire you to save water
- Odissi dancers dance to Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape of You’, prove ‘dance and music have no language barriers’