Justin Bieber`s statue to be removed from Madame Tussauds
New York: Pop star Justin Bieber`s wax statue will be removed from the Madame Tussauds museum here as the bosses feel that the showcase "no longer does justice" to the singer or the attraction.
Bret Pidgeon, general manager - Madame Tussauds, said: "This is disappointing, but hopefully we can welcome a new `grown-up` Justin back to the attraction in the near future."
The 19-year-old`s display at the wax museum here has been groped, fondled and grabbed by fans and as a result the exhibit organisers had to withdraw his dummy from display, reports nypost.com.
"With no ropes or barriers to stop them, thousands of fans have had their photographs taken with him since then - but it has taken its toll," said a source.
Madame Tussauds New York states that the figure has been damaged over the years and, despite regular maintenance, "it no longer does justice either to the star or to the attraction", and so the museum has reluctantly decided to remove it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic