Katie Holmes` play `Dead Accounts` to close early
Los Angeles: Hollywood actress Katie Holmes` latest Broadway gig will end earlier than planned.
Producers of the play `Dead Accounts` have announced that it will close on January 6, seven weeks before the scheduled date of February 24, reported Ace Showbiz.
Written by Theresa Rebeck and directed by Jack O`Brien, the comedy received mixed reviews when it premiered on November 29. The play also stars Judy Greer, Jayne Houdyshell, Josh Hamilton and Norbert Leo Butz.
"Theresa Rebeck and Jack O`Brien have created an inspiring and hilarious new play and we are all sad to see `Dead Accounts` end on Broadway. I look forward to working with this remarkably talented cast and creative team again very soon," producer Jeffrey Finn said in a statement.
The play marked 33-year-old Holmes` return to Broadway following her debut in 2008 through `All My Sons`.
Reacting to the people`s response to the hugely-anticipated premiere, the actress had said, "You know, it feels really exciting. So many friends and family were here supporting and that means so much. And this cast is so wonderful. It`s just a real pleasure to be part of this."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!