Katie Holmes to star in new Broadway musical
New York: Actress Katie Holmes is reportedly looking forward to taking part in another Broadway project after her comeback vehicle `Dead Accounts` was shelved.
Holmes, 34, is said to be trying her vocal skills and will be starring in a musical now, reported the New York Post.
"Holmes mounted a comeback in `Dead Accounts`, which closed ahead of schedule, but we`re told she`s interested in finding another theatre project," a source said.
Holmes is speculated to be recording some classic tunes with pianist Peter Cincotti.
The actress had garnered mixed reaction for her Broadway debut in 2008`s `All My Sons`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes