Katrina, Big B invited to cultural conference in Lahore
Karachi: Katrina Kaif and Amitabh Bachchan have been reportedly invited as foreign dignitaries to attend the annual Literary and Cultural Conference being organized by the Lahore Arts Council in May.
Programmes Deputy Director Zulfiqar Ali Zulfi said that they have sent invitations to 12 personalities from India that are mostly mostly writers, and also includes two prominent faces from Bollywood, i.e. Senior Bachchan and the `Namastey London` star.
Zulfi said that among other personalities who have been sent invitation include Gulzar, Javed Akhtar, Shabana Azmi and Shamim Hanfi.
This year, the conference is themed around nostalgia, and has been title as `Beetay Huway Din Yaad Atay Hain` and the conference will be held from May 24-26 at the Alhamra Art Centre, The Mall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kanye West rants against Taylor Swift over lyric controversy
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!
- Ritesh Sidhwani quashes rumours 'Raees' being postponed
- 'Kapoor and Sons' actor Fawad Khan caught crooning and dancing in camera – Watch video
- Sixth 'Transformers' movie to be a Bumblebee spin-off