Kelly Brook learns French for musical
London: Actress Kelly Brook is reportedly going out of her way and learning French for a French burlesque "A Lesson In Eroticism".
A burlesque is a dramatic or musical adaptation with a funny presentation. The 32-year-old will perform for the Crazy Horse burlesque troupe in London and is taking help from fellow dancers to learn French, reports thesun.co.uk.
"She`s been practicing for hours every day and trying to live like they do in France - she even tried snails," said a source.
She will perform at the South Bank here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Maharashtra government mulling to start Mangeshkar 'school of music'
- New York museum to exhibit largest collective chant of 'Om'
- Author Ruskin Bond gets Lifetime Achievement Award, bats for climate change
- Goa International Jazz Live Festival to begin today