Kelly Brook learns French for musical
London: Actress Kelly Brook is reportedly going out of her way and learning French for a French burlesque "A Lesson In Eroticism".
A burlesque is a dramatic or musical adaptation with a funny presentation. The 32-year-old will perform for the Crazy Horse burlesque troupe in London and is taking help from fellow dancers to learn French, reports thesun.co.uk.
"She`s been practicing for hours every day and trying to live like they do in France - she even tried snails," said a source.
She will perform at the South Bank here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Attention young mothers! Here are a few tips for you
- World Water Day: Five simple things you can do everyday to SAVE water
- Namami Brahmaputra theme song sung by Amitabh Bachchan, Papon unveiled
- World Water Day 2017: Sudarsan Pattnaik’s sand art will inspire you to save water
- Odissi dancers dance to Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape of You’, prove ‘dance and music have no language barriers’