Kimberley Walsh keen to return to theatre
London: Singer Kimberley Walsh is keen to return to theatre so that she can show off her newly acquired footwork skills on reality show ‘Strictly Come Dancing’.
The Girls Aloud singer, who came runner-up to gymnast Louis Smith in the show`s finale, earlier ended a stint as Princess Fiona in ‘Shrek: The Musical in May’, reports thesun.co.uk.
"I`ve always loved musical theatre but `Shrek` unleashed the passion in me again. I do really feel like a lot of the things I`ve learned on `Strictly Come Dancing` will come in handy," said Walsh.
"I would definitely consider being in the West End more in the future," she added,
Walsh is a fan of musical theatre, and her new debut solo album, "Centre Stage", is devoted to classic hits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Justin Theroux reveals secret to his happy marriage with Jennifer Aniston
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction