Kristin Davis to make West End debut
London: Actress Kristin Davis, best known for playing Charlotte in ‘Sex And The City’, will make her West End debut in March with the stage adaptation of hit movie thriller ‘Fatal Attraction’.
"I definitely grew up thinking what I would do was theatre. And for anyone who has dreamed of doing theatre, the West End is right up there," femalefirst.co.uk quoted David as saying.
The 48-year-old will play Beth Gallagher, the wife whose husband becomes embroiled in a dangerous affair with Alex Forrest.
"From a historical point of view, it`s more important than Broadway - Broadway is exciting and I`ve done that. It`s the culmination of any theatre geek`s dream," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more
- Maharashtra government mulling to start Mangeshkar 'school of music'
- New York museum to exhibit largest collective chant of 'Om'
- Author Ruskin Bond gets Lifetime Achievement Award, bats for climate change
- Goa International Jazz Live Festival to begin today
- B-Town celebs roped in by Hard Rock Cafe to empower underprivileged children