Kristin Davis to make West End debut
London: Actress Kristin Davis, best known for playing Charlotte in ‘Sex And The City’, will make her West End debut in March with the stage adaptation of hit movie thriller ‘Fatal Attraction’.
"I definitely grew up thinking what I would do was theatre. And for anyone who has dreamed of doing theatre, the West End is right up there," femalefirst.co.uk quoted David as saying.
The 48-year-old will play Beth Gallagher, the wife whose husband becomes embroiled in a dangerous affair with Alex Forrest.
"From a historical point of view, it`s more important than Broadway - Broadway is exciting and I`ve done that. It`s the culmination of any theatre geek`s dream," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- World Heritage Day: Chola architecture photo exhibition begins at Darasuram temple
- Daniel Radcliffe returns to the New York stage
- Harry Potter author's chair sells for USD 394,000 at auction
- Third edition of 'Connections' to be blend of European, Indian artists
- Kajol’s selfie with daughter Nysa – See Pic