Lady Gaga’s ‘meat dress’ on display at ‘Rock and Roll Hall of Fame’
London: Lady Gaga’s infamous ‘meat outfit’ is being showcased at the ‘Rock and Roll Hall of Fame’ in the US.
The museum in Cleveland, Ohio, is putting the meaty piece on display as part of its ‘Women Who Rock’ exhibition, reports a website.
Designers Franc Fernandez and Nichola Formichetti had created the hand-sewn outfit.
The ‘Poker Face’ singer had worn the dress at the 2010 MTV Video Music awards in September 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Attention young mothers! Here are a few tips for you
- World Water Day: Five simple things you can do everyday to SAVE water
- Namami Brahmaputra theme song sung by Amitabh Bachchan, Papon unveiled