Leonardo DiCaprio eyeing surfer art
New York: Actor Leonardo DiCaprio reportedly wants to buy surfer paintings.
The ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ star has reportedly taken a keen interest in artist Raymond Pettibon`s exhibition at the Venus Over Manhattan gallery here and is so keen on the artwork that he and his girlfriend Toni Garn visited the showcase every day for the last 10 days, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"He`s been there in the middle of the day, strolling around looking at the art. He`ll point something out and Toni`s just like, `Uh-huh, that`s nice.`?" New York Post newspaper quoted a source as saying.
It was earlier revealed that DiCaprio splashed out on a luxury two-bedroom fourth-floor property here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: Priyanka Jagga Muise's message to fans after eviction from show
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Do-it-yourself tips to light up your home