Leonardo DiCaprio eyeing surfer art
New York: Actor Leonardo DiCaprio reportedly wants to buy surfer paintings.
The ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ star has reportedly taken a keen interest in artist Raymond Pettibon`s exhibition at the Venus Over Manhattan gallery here and is so keen on the artwork that he and his girlfriend Toni Garn visited the showcase every day for the last 10 days, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"He`s been there in the middle of the day, strolling around looking at the art. He`ll point something out and Toni`s just like, `Uh-huh, that`s nice.`?" New York Post newspaper quoted a source as saying.
It was earlier revealed that DiCaprio splashed out on a luxury two-bedroom fourth-floor property here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Christie's exhibition to highlight works of Raza, Gaitonde
- UN to issue stamp to mark Bharat Ratna MS Subbulakshmi's birth centenary
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Legendary artist S H Raza passes away
- Revealed! Vincent Van Gogh cut off his ear and gave it to Gabrielle Berlatier