Leonardo DiCaprio eyeing surfer art
New York: Actor Leonardo DiCaprio reportedly wants to buy surfer paintings.
The ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ star has reportedly taken a keen interest in artist Raymond Pettibon`s exhibition at the Venus Over Manhattan gallery here and is so keen on the artwork that he and his girlfriend Toni Garn visited the showcase every day for the last 10 days, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"He`s been there in the middle of the day, strolling around looking at the art. He`ll point something out and Toni`s just like, `Uh-huh, that`s nice.`?" New York Post newspaper quoted a source as saying.
It was earlier revealed that DiCaprio splashed out on a luxury two-bedroom fourth-floor property here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', rakes in Rs 40 cr on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India