Lindsay Lohan to make her West End debut
London: Troubled star Lindsay Lohan is set to make her West End debut in David Mamet`s `Speed-the-Plow`.
The 27-year-old `Mean Girls` star will be playing the role of Karen, which was played by Madonna in the show`s 1988 Broadway premiere and recently by Elisabeth Moss in a 2008 revival, reported Femalefirst.
"It`s the first time I`ve done a stage play or anything like that. I`m nervous but I`m excited," said Lohan.
The production is a satirical take on the dreams and strategies of Hollywood executives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Winter special: Five non-alcoholic drinks to tackle cold
- Maharashtra government mulling to start Mangeshkar 'school of music'
- New York museum to exhibit largest collective chant of 'Om'
- Author Ruskin Bond gets Lifetime Achievement Award, bats for climate change
- Goa International Jazz Live Festival to begin today
- B-Town celebs roped in by Hard Rock Cafe to empower underprivileged children