London to host Oasis exhibition
London: An exhibition dedicated to British rockers Oasis is to open in London next month.
Titled “Chasing The Sun: Oasis 1993 - 1997”, the exhibition will showcase rare images and memorabilia from the band`s early days, along with vintage merchandise and instruments used during their recordings, reports contactmusic.com.
The exhibition, the first to be solely dedicated to the Britpop group, will also chart the band`s most historic performances and the creation of their first three albums, “Definitely Maybe”, “Morning Glory”, and “Be Here Now”.
The show will open at Londonewcastle Project Space April 11, the date that will also mark the 20th anniversary of the release of the band`s debut single “Supersonic”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Sultan's sherni Anushka Sharma heads to Patiala for 'Phillauri' shoot! – View pic
- Adah Sharma gears up for action-packed 'Commando 2' – View pics
- Prince's 'Purple Rain' jacket set for auction
- Wanted to do something in English: Jacqueline Fernandez
- These workout pictures, video of Karan Patel will make you hit the gym!
- ‘Just married’ Bipasha Basu’s response to Raj Kundra’s ‘family planning’ question is epic!
- Katrina Kaif in swimsuit - Check out this pic
- Who is miffed with Vidya Balan for supporting Kangana Ranaut?
- Mother’s Day: Sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik pays beautiful tribute to Mothers
- World Heritage Day: Chola architecture photo exhibition begins at Darasuram temple