Marathi drama `Tarunai` to be staged at Kalidas Kala Mandir
Nashik: City-based SQF Entertainment Group`s Marathi drama `Tarunai`, about the young generation, is all set to be staged at the Kalidas Kala Mandir here, on October 29 and October 30.
Produced by Vilas Shinde, written and directed by Solapur-based Prasanna Kate, the drama has attempted to depict the young generation`s habits of Facebook, mobile phones, lack of "culture" and neglect of their parents.
The plot is about five young girls and a youth staying as paying guests in an unmarried professor`s house, living their lives their own way, though the professor is often seen guiding them.
Talking to reporters yesterday evening, Shinde and Kate said that the young generation is seen as "uncultured" and "astray".
"We have tried our best to show this in our drama which we hope to stage in various parts of the state," senior actor Vijay Kadam.
Famous Marathi reality television show artiste Supriya Pathare and Solapur`s senior stage artist Laxman Kate will be present on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- ‘Just married’ Bipasha Basu’s response to Raj Kundra’s ‘family planning’ question is epic!
- Katrina Kaif in swimsuit - Check out this pic
- Who is miffed with Vidya Balan for supporting Kangana Ranaut?
- Mother’s Day: Sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik pays beautiful tribute to Mothers
- World Heritage Day: Chola architecture photo exhibition begins at Darasuram temple