Meet the man who paints and draws whilst sleeping
London: An artist is set to appear at one of London`s most bizarre attractions after sleep experts described him as a `sleep walking artist`.
A series of drawings and paintings by Lee Hadwin as well as videos of him doing them will be shown at the tourist attraction `Ripley`s Believe It Or Not!`.
Hadwin himself will make an appearance at the Piccadilly Circus venue on Friday and will be meeting his fans.
He will also sign his prints, which he creates whilst in a state of sleep.
Hadwin, who has been described by the Edinburgh Sleep Clinic and the Art World as truly "unique", has been producing pieces of artwork in his sleep since the age of four and is unable to produce such pieces whilst awake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show