MF Husain`s son presents father`s rare portrait to AMU
Aligarh: Shamshad Husain, son of renowned painter MF Husain, Sunday presented a rare painting of his father to the Aligarh Muslim University.
Shamshad was the chief guest at the inaugural function of a three-day national workshop on "Nature Interpretation and Diorama-Making in Museum", organised by the department of museology.
Delivering the keynote address, Gulshan Kharbanda, proprietor of Akriti, New Delhi, said diorama themes that are conventionally environment-related can today be industrial, architectural or any technology to communicate about.
Highlighting the theme of the workshop, S. Asif A. Naqvi said the dioramic presentation techniques are now incorporating modern audiovisual, digital and mechanical devices and methods.
Diorama is a three-dimensional model of a landscape, event, space, scene or room, often enclosed in a glass showcase for exhibition purposes.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!